Thank You Notes
• Wording for 70 notes, for specific items, Ready to Copy!
Need a great way to say why you like an espresso maker or a clock? This
book gives you the words to copy.
• Practical tips on how to keep track of gifts received at showers and
• Advice on to whom the note is written and who it's from.
Explains what to do when one gift is from multiple people and other
• Etiquette tips on selecting stationery, the timing of the
notes, and more.
• Opening lines... specific sentences to write to start a note.
• List of adjectives. Every gift isn't "beautiful." This handy list reminds
you of words like "classic," "fun," "practical" and more, to let you easily
praise the gift you received.
• "Fillers"... a list of generic charming sentences to make your note
• How to write difficult notes for when:
• a gift is a duplicate
• you don't like the gift
• you aren't personally acquainted with the gift giver
• Wording for writing special notes to:
• your shower host
• wedding helpers
• your parents
• "Emily's Best Tip"... a single sentence that gives you the best note
writing advice ever and makes the note writing process easy from the start.
Do's and Dont's for writing
lovely wedding and shower Thank You Notes
What Emily's book includes: